
Joe and I took the kids out to trick-or-treat on Wednesday. Lauren was too little to really enjoy it last year. It didn't take her long to figure out how to get some extra candy. She would wave her magic witch wand and shout "HOKEY POKY". Then she would look up with a great big smile and hold out her bag. We only had time for a few houses, but her bag was full when we got home. Joe and I tried to guide her to the candy we liked, hoping we would have a chance to enjoy some too. She already has a mind of her own and went for a sucker over chocolate almost every time. Hunter was a great big brother. He was always ready to help her to the door and share his candy.
Things have been busy this past weekend. I will post pics of Lauren's Birthday Party later this week.




No comments:
Post a Comment