Joe and I went to a marriage retreat last weekend at Lake of the Ozarks. We had a great time. The classroom speakers were really good and we especially enjoyed the main session with Dr. Gary Rosberg and his wife Barbara. We are definitely looking forward to going again next year. We even had time to go out to eat and do some shopping. It was nice to get away. Lauren spent the first night with Poppie (grandpa Monty). This was her first over night with him, and they did great. She stayed the 2nd night with memaw Susan. It is really nice to have grandparents who are willing and love to help out.
Joe went on a guys golfing trip this weekend. I am glad he got to spend some time with his friends. The kids and I had a busy weekend planned, but Lauren got the stomach flu. She has been so sick, but seems to be better now.




No comments:
Post a Comment