Sunday, April 6, 2008
Update on Us
I can't believe it has been almost a month since my last entry. I promised myself I would blog atleast once a week. I just have not had time. March was such a busy month. Lauren has had pneumonia again. Once she finally got over that, she got the stomach flu. Poor girl. The winter always seems so hard on her. Hunter has been busy at school. I think he is looking forward to summer vacation (especially since he only had a 2 day spring break). Joe spent today working on the new swing set. So far, he has almost completed the tower. It is actually going together much faster than I had anticipated. He spent the past several days painting inside our house. That is right folks, we have added some color. For those of you who have been in our house, you will recall that all the walls were white. A while back, I talked him into some color in the kids' rooms. Now we have ventured into the kitchen and living room as well. He has definitely stepped outside of his comfort zone. I am pretty sure that will be all the painting for a while. Not much new or exciting with me. I will try to post some new pics this week. I have so many great ones to pick from.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lauren
Hunter's school party




1 comment:
Can't wait to see the color. I saw Kim Vest at VF yesterday. She said to tell you hi. I met her new husband also. Hope you have a great week. Angela
Post a Comment