Maybe spring is finally here. It was nice to get outside for a while. Things have been busy as usual. Lauren and I went to KC last weekend for a visit with Poppie and Mimi. We had a great time, but the visit was short (up on Friday and home on Sat). Lauren seemed to like Jake (the dog) a lot more this time. She is still not really a dog girl. We went to dinner on Friday at a little Mexican place. The food was great! They even had some live music. Don't tell daddy, but Lauren was dancing in the isle. She even left a tip in the hat. I was afraid she would want to keep the dollar bills. On Saturday, we went to breakfast at a little place Poppie likes to eat. He was happy to show off his little Lolo. He must go there a lot, because he knows several of the waitresses by first name.
Lauren must have some special sense because she always seems to be sick when I have to go to Harrison. This week was no exception. I had to hurry back from Arkansas and take her to the doctor's office. Dr. McNeal stayed late to work us in and thankfully, she did not have pneumonia. Unfortunately, she does have Asthma and allergies. She has to take breathing treatments which she hates, but she is very brave.
Joe was able to work on the swing set yesterday and today. We now have a slide. Maybe if the weather holds this week, there will be swing too. I did some scrapbooking yesterday and spent some time outside today. Hunter was great help to his dad. He is really getting big. He also spent hours riding his go-kart. He has been going to ball practice each Thursday. I know he looks forward to playing baseball this summer.
This coming weekend is our 5th Wedding Anniversary. I cannot believe we have been married that long. In one sense, it feels like just yesterday. In another, it feels like a lifetime. We will be going to dinner on Friday. Joe will be spending the "actual day" with the guys watching Ron White. It is a good thing I love him, or I might be a little bit upset.
I have tons of pics to post. I will post them soon.




No comments:
Post a Comment