Saturday, July 25, 2009

Quick note

Yep. It has happened again. I don't know why I am surprised though. I always have the best intentions and then, life gets in the way. My 2 week vacation came and went. No post. I am just finishing up my next vacation and still no post. I am hoping to get to my blog header soon, but wanted to at least post a photo of the kiddos.

We just got back from a mini vacation to Branson. It poured down rain the first day, so we missed out on White Water. We spent the 2nd day at Silver Dollar City. We had a great time and hope to go back soon.

So for now, just a little sneak peak at the kiddos.


1 comment:

Kodi Logan said...

Somehow I missed that you blogged. Glad to see you on here again. Your life so busy I don't know how you find time to do anything. :)

Lauren

Lauren

Hunter's school party

Hunter's school party