Since my last post, we have survived the rest of the summer, first half of the school year for Hunter, changing daycare for Lauren, basketball, gymnastics, Thanksgiving and Christmas. No wonder why I have not had time to blog. I miss it though and hope to do better next year (no promises this time :)
I feel like this year has really changed me. Hopefully for the best. I am looking forward to 2010 and hope it will be a good one. I plan to just roll with the punches. No expectations. Just enjoy life, my family, and my friends.
Just a few photos to give you a "glimpse" of the past several months. Sorry they are in backward order - that is the way they uploaded.
December -Man, I had a ton of pics and these are just a few.
Hunter and Lauren making cookies for Santa.
Just a cutie of my cutie.
Me and my Grandma. She has really done well since my grandpa passed away. She is one strong and amazing woman.
Me and my little cutie.
The elf on the shelf. Lauren was always mindful of where he was, and what he might be telling Santa.
Lauren in her new Snow White costume and her new camera.
Hunter opening up some of his stash.
Lauren telling Santa all about the Leapster she was wanting - Thank goodness Santa came thru.
We went with the Blackstock's to Silver Dollar City - sort of our extended family.
Our family Christmas photo - only had 1 shot and I think it came out pretty good.
Joe and me at our annual Rams game - as season ticket holders, we feel it is our duty to go and watch them lose at least once a year.






November - My Birthday - we all went to Riverside one last time before it closed - Thanks Mom and Dad - it was great.
Thanksgiving at Teresa's house.
We had Lauren's Birthday party the first weekend in November. She go soooo much stuff. She especially liked her Barbie make-up (Thanks Logan's). Emmarie is the little cutie in the purple shirt. She and Lauren always have a great time together. Gracie is in the photo with the girls putting on make-up - she played just as hard as the big girls.


October - Lauren on the balance beam - she is quite the little gymnast, All the kiddos dressed and ready for Trick Or Treating,
Hunter - playing a little B ball,Lauren and her new classmates at Lil Cubs in Conway, Lauren and her twinkling pink cowgirl hat, just a good photo of Hunter- no cheeseball grin :), Lauren in her black hat and Extra Large Halloween bow - I loved it and she hated it as you can see.

September - not too many photo worthy moments.
August -Hunter's first day of the 4th grade, Joe and I before a Cards game (great seats right behind 1st base on the front row, Montgomery Gentry Concert (we also saw Gloriana and Jason Michael Carrol), Joe and I just before heading to Ernie Biggs Piano Bar on the Landing in Branson.






2 comments:
Wow. That was quite the recap. Glad to see you back on here. I had missed blogging as well. But I have a feeling, life is only going to get crazier from here. I guess I just need to be more organized so that I can still make time to do the things I enjoy too. I don't know that it will ever happen, but it's a nice thought. :) Glad Lauren likes her make-up. Did you see the photo of Em on facebook after she got the same kit for Christmas?
Thanks for sharing...
I hate the look of my blog too and need to re-do it. I, however, do not know how to. I depend on Marlana and she no longer has photoshop, so for the time being, I am stuck!
I love the old window as the header. Surely this is the "new" look.
Post a Comment