Sunday, May 9, 2010

Achievements

The kids are keeping us busy, busy, busy. Hunter is all boy and Lauren is all girl. I am proud of both of them all the time but....... they were both very proud of themselves a few weeks ago. Therefore, I must brag a little bit on these two totally amazing kiddos Joe and I have been blessed with.
The Big Hunt
Hunter's cousin took him hunting during the youth turkey hunt weekend. He called early that Saturday morning and said he had something really cool to show us. We waited, and waited and waited. They finally came up the drive and Hunter was beaming from ear to ear.
This was his big prize. He was so excited, I could barely understand what he was saying. He told us every detail, minute by minute. From the time he first spotted the bird, until the minute he fired his gun. His first big Hunt.

Mini Olympian in the Making

Lauren has been riding with me into Springfield each Thursday so that she can go to gymnastics. When I saw the sign about an upcoming meet, I signed up Lauren right a way. She was so excited. I had no idea that she was going to be out on the floor all by her self. She did amazing. She got first place in her group and second place over-all. She was excited, but really did not understand how well she did. I was so proud.


That's my baby girl standing big and proud on the #1 podium.


These are the two best kiddos in the entire world.

No comments:

Lauren

Lauren

Hunter's school party

Hunter's school party