Monday, May 30, 2011

Gratitude

Today, like many days (especially over the past week) I feel an enormous sense of gratitude. I know I have been completely blessed. I am so grateful for the life I am able to have, and those I am able to share it with. I know there are many who do not, even cannot, feel this way.

* I have been blessed with having a house that is standing. A home that is filled with the people I love the most.
* I am grateful to those that fight for our freedom. They make the ultimate sacrifice so that we can live with the freedoms we take for granted everyday.
* I know who I am. I know what make me "Me". I have learned to embrace my strengths and accept my weaknesses. * I am learning to enjoy the moment. I am learning to let go of the things I cannot change, control, or "fix. This is big for me. Really Big!

***** found this post - thought I should go ahead and publish it, even though it was almost 3 months ago


No comments:

Lauren

Lauren

Hunter's school party

Hunter's school party