Wow. Has it really been five month? Five months! Yikes! So much has happened, I don’t even know where to begin. Since my last post we have celebrated many birthdays (Joe, Teresa, Lauren, Mom, me and Dad). We have celebrated Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas too. The weeks just keep flying by. A little part of me wishes time could just stand still. I have to keep reminding myself to slow down, take a deep breath and enjoy all the simple pleasures life has to offer (oh my, how cliche). I struggle on a daily basis to find some sort of balance. It is sooooo hard to give 100% at work and still have 110% at home.
This was Lauren's back-up Halloween costume. She needed to dress up for pre-school, but I did not want her to ruin her fancy Cinderella costume.
Took this pic with Lauren on her Birthday. Love that little princess!
I gave this lovely little present to myself for my Birthday. Despite what everyone says, I was not talking or texting while driving. Not really the present I was hoping for :(
Lauren and "Bass Pro" Santa - he sure was a good listener. He brought her exactly what she wanted. Tinkerbell's Talking Cafe, Zhu Zhu pets and Polly Pocket dolls were on Lauren's wish list this year. We tried to scale back, but the kids still got tons of stuff. You know it is bad when your five-year-old say, "Mom, Santa sure did spoil me!" 
Hunter and his typical "cheese" smile. He smiles so big it closes his eyes.
I have started and stopped the post a million times - Finally going to publish it just so I feel like I accomplished something!




No comments:
Post a Comment