Dad, Mom and Lauren 11/25/2007
Lauren 12/4/2007
It is seems like I never have enough time in the day. I have been a terrible blogger lately. Work has been really busy. Joe and I have been trying to get things ready for the kids for Christmas. Our tree is up in the living room, two trees on the front porch, and our stockings are up on the wall. I can't put the stockings on the fireplace because Lauren pulls them down. Now, all we need are the presents!! I have some of our gifts hidden in various spots in the house. I hope I can remember where they all are:) We wanted to take the kids to Silver Dollar City this weekend, but it looks like the weather is not going to cooperate.
We had a great Thanksgiving. We ate way too much. It was nice for most of the family to be together.




No comments:
Post a Comment