Sunday, December 23, 2007

Can it really be....

time for Christmas already. Just like every year before, I waited until the last minute to do my shopping. It is called the "Wilkerson procrastination gene" and I come by it naturally. So I guess that means it is not really my fault. I have high hopes each year of getting my shopping done early. But it never happens. I love to work under pressure.


We had a visit this weekend from Poppie (aka: Grandpa Monty). Lauren had a blast. I am sure she spent a lot of time on the "poo" table . For those of you who don't know, Poppie thought it would be a good idea to let Lauren play on the pool table (she calls it the poo table). Now every time she talks to Poppie or someone even mentions his name, Lauren will shout out, "I want to get on the poo table Poppie". I think the aliens must have come and replaced my dad with Poppie:) What happened to all the rules I had as a child?

The kids are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Santa. Hunter will be getting an air hockey table. After six hours of assembly (see picture below), Joe and Poppie were able to test it. He is going to have a blast! Lauren is getting a kitchen set that makes real kitchen noises. She is going to have a blast too!


(air hockey table - mid assembly)


We spent today at Kip and Teresa's house. As always, the food was wonderful. And, as always, we ate way too much!. It is a good thing that all the "big food" holidays are at the end of the year. That way, I have the entire next year to recover!! Hunter and Lauren had a blast sitting in the bean bag chair in the basement. I guess I know what we should get them next year:)





Hope everyone has a Wonderful Christmas!!!



























No comments:

Lauren

Lauren

Hunter's school party

Hunter's school party