Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Bad Weather and under-the-weather
It has not been much fun at our house the past few days. We have snow and ice once again. I was able to get to and from work both Monday and Tuesday, but the roads were bad. No school in Conway so far this week. Even Springfield schools have been closed. It brings back bad memories of the ice storm from last year. We were without power for almost 2 weeks and Lauren had the chicken pox. So far, we have not lost power this time around. Lauren has a double ear infection and has been on antibiotics since I took her to the Urgent Care on Sunday. Now, Joe and I are sick too. I came home from work yesterday and went right to bed. Lauren laid in bed with me until I put her in her bed at 7:45pm. We did not get up again until she woke up at 6:30am. This is the worst I have felt in a long time. I don't think my antibiotic is working. I may actually have to go and see a doctor. No new pics right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lauren
Hunter's school party




No comments:
Post a Comment