Friday, February 1, 2008

Let it snow !!

Well, we finally got some snow. I know not everyone is excited about the white winter precip, but I definitely am. I have been waiting all winter. I must confess that it is only because I wanted to get some pictures of Lauren in the snow. We only had one snow last year with enough accumulation to play in. Lauren hated it. I just knew that this year would be different. I thought for sure she would run and play and laugh. Guess what? She still hates it. All morning she begged for us to take her outside. It took almost 30 minutes for us to put on enough layers to keep warm. Lauren could hardly walk in all of those layers. If she fell, I know there would have been no way she could have stood back up. I grabbed my camera and we headed outside. As soon as we stepped out the back door our dog (Molly) jumped right up on Lauren. It was all down hill from there. S(no)w fun! From then on she wanted to be held. She cried the entire time we were outside. The only part she enjoyed was the ride on the gator. I thought it was freezing, but the view was beautiful. Maybe she will like it next year. Hunter and Joe had a blast. They had a great snowball fight.
This is one of her better pics!














The view from our front porch













The snowball fight!!

No comments:

Lauren

Lauren

Hunter's school party

Hunter's school party