We have been so busy over the past couple of weeks. I spent this past weekend in KC at a scrapbook convention. It was a blast. I stayed up until 2:30 am!! I was nice to get away, but I sure did miss the Joe and the kids. Joe and Hunter had a great "guys weekend". I am glad they got to spend some special time together. Lauren spent the weekend with grammie and I am sure they had a great time.
We have finally had an entire week with no snow. It is warm and sunny today. I am definitely ready for Spring.
Not much time to post today. Joe and I are going to Springfield to eat dinner and look for some new end tables. Yesterday, I got to pick up my new table for the entry. It looks great!!
Lauren still loves to play with her kitchen.
This is my new favorite pic!!
1 comment:
Lauren is so pretty. I'm glad no snow this week to. FYI we have a job opening in our department. Have fun shopping! Angela
Post a Comment