Thursday, October 23, 2008

I not missing, just too busy

Not really sure what the problem is. Maybe am losing my time management skills (although my ultra type A personality doubts this is the case) . Maybe my priorities are skewed. Maybe I am a little over-scheduled. Or maybe I am just losing my mind. Whatever the case may be, I just cannot get it all done. I have had so much to blog about lately, but no time to do it. I have pics from the pumpkin patch. Random photos of day- to -day life. Photos from my pitiful attempt at a fall outdoor session with the kids (some of the photos look OK). And, I am trying to get ready for my weekend at the Scrapbook Generation retreat in Branson. Lauren's party is next week, but hopefully after that things will settle a little before the holiday madness begins. Hope to post some photos soon. Be patient - I am working on it.

1 comment:

Kodi Logan said...

Glad to see you on here again. Sorry that life is so busy that you can't find enough time for you. Have fun at the retreat this weekend! I hope you get a lot accomplished!

Lauren

Lauren

Hunter's school party

Hunter's school party