I can honestly say that I have laughed and smiled more this past week than I have in a really long time. Our week began with this conversation while we were riding in the car:
Lauren: "Mommy, am I your baby?"
Me: "Yes Lauren. You will always be my baby."
Lauren: "Am I your big girl too Mommy?"
Me: "Yes Lauren, you are my big girl too."
Lauren: "Mommy, am I you little monkey?"
Me: "Yes Lauren, you are Mommy's little monkey?
Lauren: " Mommy am I your princess and you pumpkin too?"
Me: "Yep. You are my baby, my big girl, my little monkey, my princess and my pumpkin too."
Lauren: "I love you Mommy. I blowed you a kiss and it went straight to your heart. You are my bestest friend."
Lauren is big in to pretend. We take pretend trips to the mall, to Wal Mart, to Lowe's and to Billage Inns (Village Inn). We have played dress up, doll house, checkers, played kitchen, played on the swing set, baked cookies, and colored numerous times. She has been my little helper. Despite a few minor fits/temper tantrums/bouts of stubbornness and independent thinking we have had a great time.




1 comment:
Ah, that's so sweet. Sounds like you all have had a great week. Vacation is ending, huh? I'm glad you were able to enjoy your time!
Post a Comment