As promised, I wanted to post some of the more recent photos from the past couple of months. We drove to Clever (80+ miles 1 way from the house) to take Lauren to the Pumpkin Patch. There is a great little Pumpkin Patch here in Conway, but I wanted to get out and try someplace new. Besides, I wanted new photos this year to scrapbook. We went on Sept. 26 because I knew October was going to be pure madness and I did not want to miss this fun fall activity. It was hot. We got there about 4:30pm and we were the only people there. We left a little after 6pm and we were still the only people there. I really wanted to paint our pumpkin and stuff a scarecrow, but I did not want them to get out all the mess just for us, so we skipped both. Lauren really enjoyed the large blow-up jumping thing (not sure what the technical term is). She also love the swing and slide, but was less than interested in the rest. She really did not want to pose for photos, so we were limited there too. Here is a sample from the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment