We made a quick trip to KC last week to see my dad. Lauren talked the ENTIRE way (3 hrs straight). I was surprised that we only had to stop to potty twice. We went because my step-brother was in from Alaska with his son Liam. Lauren calls him baby lamb. He is such a cutie. I just had to post a pic.
This is a pic of Lauren and Liam by the tree .
This is a pic of Lauren and Liam by the tree .
Just another cute Lauren story. I can't remember what we were doing the other day, but what ever it was, I thought she was acting so cute. I said, "Lauren, mommy just loves you to pieces". She was quite for a short time ( rare for her these days) and then said, "Mommy, I love you THREE pieces". Every time I think of this, I smile.
This is a pic of Lauren in front of our tree. In case you can't tell, she is a reindeer.
Lauren made her stage debut today at church. I was really nervous for her. I was afraid she would not want to stand up in front of all those people. We really talked it up big this week. Yesterday when I put her to bed she said, "Mommy, tomorrow is my big day. I am going to stand up at the very front and sing real loud. Just like we been practicing." (Lauren's grammar)She smiled great big and clapped her hands. Today, she marched right up on stage and sang her little heart out. She did the all the actions and sang the entire time. Mommy and daddy were so proud. She had an audience full of family to watch.


Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas.




2 comments:
Cute, cute, cute! I loved your Christmas card by the way. Very nice! A lot of work. Have a great Christmas!
She is growing up so big! And adorable! Love her reindeer impression!
Post a Comment