I have to brag on Joe a little bit. He certainly went above and beyond this year. I got this really beautiful picture to hang above our sofa. I saw it at the store a few weeks before Christmas, but did not have the money to get it. When he went back to purchase it, the woman working in the store remembered him and how much I had wanted it. I did have to do a scavenger hunt to find it under our bed. Good thing I don't like to vacuum, or I might have found it early. He also gave me a digital photo frame (two of my favorite things - digital and photo) and a cricut font at tool kit. He did not stick to the limit we had set for ourselves, but I loved it all.
The kids got a little bit of everything. We let them open a few things early and everything from us the night before Santa came ( he comes to our house the night before Christmas Eve since that is when Hunter is there.
Lauren wanted to make sure I posted a picture of her raindeer cake that grammie Susan brought for her. So here they are.

Here are two more pics of us after Lauren's program. I meant to post these the other day.


Here are some pics of the much awaited tunnel system from grammie Susan. They opened a few days early to get some play time.



Baking cookies for Santa - mommy tried them and they were yummy.
Just a few of Lauren and her gifts.


She loves this little toy princess camera - she loves to take pics just like her mommy!
And a few of Hunter too. Santa brought him a magic set. He has been showing us his "magic tricks". I don't think David Copperfield has anything to worry about. This year has been all about Indiana Jones. He got a whip from Santa and has been "whipping" his sister ever since. She just giggles.




I will end this long post of a few of the family. Hope you all enjoyed your Christmas.


This is a pic of Joe and his sis.





2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. What a lovely family!
Angela
Man, that tunnel is HUGE! You must have a big house...there is no way that thing would fit in mine.
Looks like both kids had an amazing Christmas. It's hard to not go crazy when buying gifts, huh? I always find a million things that I think Em would love!
Post a Comment