Sunday, August 8, 2010

Coming to an end

It is hard to believe that the summer is already coming to an end. Where does the time go? It seems like just yesterday Hunter was asking "how many more days until summer vacation"? And now...... well, I can assure you he does not share the same excitement about returning to school in the fall. I have yet to hear him ask how many days until school begins.

I love this time of year because it mean SHOPPING and I LOVE to shop. New clothes, shoes and school supplies for the kids. There is so much stuff to look at. I like that back to school means back to a structured schedule, back to weekends at home, and thankfully back to some cooler temps (hopefully soon). But I will miss days in the pool, BBQ's with friends and yummy veggies from the garden (we had a semi good first time garden). I guess all good things must come to an end.

Here are just a few random pics from the past few months - no particular order.




Mini me with her camera


One of the many beautiful sunsets this summer - taken from the back deck



Yummy fresh lettuce from our garden


Lauren - holding a very large zucchini from our garden


Our family on Father's day


Joe at the Webster Co. Fair


No comments:

Lauren

Lauren

Hunter's school party

Hunter's school party