It was just Lauren and I this evening. Joe and Hunter headed to Springfield to see a Cardinals game. Hunter made the comment the other day that he would really like to go to a baseball game. I am pretty sure he meant in St. Louis, but I guess he will just have to settle.
Lauren and I did the usual things this evening. We played, read books, and of coarse... played on the swing set. We were just swinging away when she looked up at me and said, "Mommy, you are my best friend". It was just too cute. It totally made up for the giant tantrum she had thrown a few minutes before.
Shirley came home from the hospital Tuesday. She has done pretty well since surgery. Lauren has sure missed staying at their house on Thursdays.
Forgot to mention on the last post that we tried to take Lauren to her first tractor pull last Friday. Joe loaded up his tractor and we headed to the fair at Marshfield. I know he was looking forward to it, but it was just not meant to be. After the 1st 15 min or so, the rain began to fall. It rained and rained and rained some more. I guess Lauren will have to wait until next year to cheer her daddy on.
Just a few new pics. I thouht I downloaded some of Hunter, but they must be on my little camera. I will post those next time. Hope everyone has a great rest of the week. Seems like this summer is just flying by:)
Just a pic of the sunset the other day outside our back door.

Lauren all dressed and ready for the tractor pull. Her shirt says, "My daddy drive a farmall and I hang on"
Just a cutie of my cutie (she is getting so big!!)





No comments:
Post a Comment