Sunday, July 27, 2008
2 post in one day..... Big news
Just had to share the big news at our house. Lauren is a big girl, wearing big girl panties!!! She wore big girl panties all day, and only had 1 accident. That is pretty good considering it has been hit and miss for weeks. Her 1 accident was not until 8pm tonight and we were playing outside. I should have made sure she had gone, so it was not even really her fault. Woo Hooo Lauren. You go, Big Girl!! We are soooooo proud of you. Yep, that is it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lauren
Hunter's school party




4 comments:
Now how did that happen? I thought it wasn't going well at all. I'm very excited for you b/c I know what a stressor it is! Did you just decide to switch her over to big girl panties to see if that helped or what? Or did she just finally decide she was ready? I've always heard that's how it works. Em is going in her pants all day long now and could care less.
Forgot to say, what time on Friday? That's our Wal-Mart run night, so if it was early enough, we could definitely swing it. I took her the other day with her cousins and that little thing jumped for 2 hours straight. She loves that place!
Kodi - I left you a PM on the spraground
Are you doing okay? Been kind of worried about you...haven't heard from you in a while. Just wanted to check on you. :)
Post a Comment