

Lauren has been doing really great with potty training. She loves wearing "big girl panties", especially her Dora panties. She hasn't really even had any accidents. I feel pretty lucky. Once she decided she was ready, she has pretty much trained herself.
We went to Tan-Tar-a this past weekend. We had not really been anywhere as a family, so this was sort of a mini vacation. The room was really nice. We were able to pack a lot of activities in a short period of time. We went swimming a couple of times at the indoor water park. Hunter had a blast. Lauren thought it was OK. The kids swam for a while at one of the outdoor pools. Lauren had a blast. Hunter thought it was OK. Joe and Hunter road go-carts and played video games. We all played mini golf. We went bowling. We had some great food. All in all a nice weekend. Could not have asked for better weather. Lauren wore this silly purple hat all weekend












2 comments:
I'm glad Lauren is doing so great with her panties. That is awesome!!! Em just discovered Dora and loves her. Our TV had never left the Disney Playhouse station before...it's nice for a change.
Did Lauren get stuck in the inflatable that had the double slides? Em gets stuck in that one and I have to reach over and push her butt up to help her.
I'm glad you had a good time on your mini vacay. Looks like a neat place. I've never been.
Hey Kodi - Lauren go stuck in the one that says "squeeze". The sign on the side said 42 inches (which she is not), but I though she could do it. It was totally my mistake(good job mom).
Post a Comment