I took this picture of myself in the kitchen with the timer on my camera. Not the best shot, but you get the idea.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
my new haircut
Most of the time I think I make pretty good decision. I made a really bad one yesterday. I have seen so many people lately with super cute short hair. I should have just accepted the fact that those are not good looks for me and moved on. I should just learn to love my curls, Right? Well I should have, but I didn't. Nope, I had it all cut off. And now... I hate it! I will spend the next 2 years of my life avoiding the camera (more so than normal). Next time, somebody please stop me.
I took this picture of myself in the kitchen with the timer on my camera. Not the best shot, but you get the idea.
I took this picture of myself in the kitchen with the timer on my camera. Not the best shot, but you get the idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lauren
Hunter's school party




1 comment:
Ahhh, I think it's super cute. Seriously. I'm sorry that you don't like it though. I know how that is...makes for a horrible start to your day when that's one of the first things you do to get ready...hair. I say embrace it though b/c it really looks nice on you.
Post a Comment