I have so much to say, but it is way too late to try to get it all down tonight. Let me just begin by saying, that I am adjusting to my new haircut. I cannot say that I love it, but I am adjusting. I just could not wait, I had to post this pic. Lauren just happen to lay her little head down on her arms. I have not adjusted the color yet, but I wanted to share the photo anyway. Hope you are all enjoying your week.




4 comments:
That pic is ADORABLE- especially with that little curl hanging down!!!
What a sweet pic! Forget professional photos...that one is awesome!!!! Good job!
Hey, it was so good to finally meet you in person tonight. I never thought that would be how we would meet. :) I wish we could have visited more, but I understood the need to get out quickly with a 2-year-old by your side. We really need to set a time to get together!
Hey, thanks for the nice comments on my latest layout. It's hard to capture what someone else is feeling...hopefully I got it right. ;) You definitely need to take the Type+ Writer class. It is wonderful!
As far as the swimsuit thing...I'm the same way. But there comes a time in your life when you just have to say forget it...and go for it! When you see other people there, it's not quite as bad. I have to wear at least a tank over my suit to keep my back protected. I'm not supposed to be out in the sun at all really b/c of my problems with pre-cancerous moles. So, I don't mind the swimsuit thing as much that way.
Post a Comment