She had a Prince Charming and Cinderella cupcake cake with blue icing (yet another Lauren request), and a giant castle balloon bouquet (thanks grammie Susan), a truck load of presents and food enough to feed an army. Joe says I always go a little overboard with snacks, but I do not ever want anyone to leave our house hungry.
Lauren opened her first gift with a lot of enthusiasm. It was 2 boxes of band aids and a red coat she had been wanting ever since she first saw it (courtesy of grammie Susan). As you can see, she was thrilled and insisted on putting one of the band aids on her arm.

Here she was opening a slinky. She and her brother fight over his, so she was very excited to get one of her own.

Here she is showing off some of her new DVD's.

This is a photo of Lauren in her tiara and butterfly wings. She continues to wear them both.

I call this look "Princess from the Hood". I am sure it will be on a scrapbook page at some point. She insisted on wearing her tiara backwards most of the day.
I just thought this was a sweet photo.


Lauren had a great party. She ran and played and giggled and laughed. She fizzled out toward the end her presents, but things went well otherwise. At three, who could ask for anything more!
Thanks to everyone for all of their goodies and for helping us celebrate this special little girl on her special day.




1 comment:
Looks like the princess had a fabulous time! She is such a cutie! I just love that dark curly hair.
Post a Comment