Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fall photos

I took the kids out to the other farm to take some photos next to the old red barn. The barn has been there for years, but is just about to fall down. Every time we go out there, I worry that is not going to be upright anymore. It is not safe enough to use anymore. I am not even sure what my attachment is to it, but I love it. Anyway, it was the middle part of the day. The sun was straight overhead and the photos are over exposed. A few are a little blurry. I am certainly not a professional, but I was still pleased with the shots. Both of the kids were great sports. No complaining. Lauren tried to do everything her big brother did. It was just too cute. Here is just a little sample. As usual, I took way to many shots!!

















No comments:

Lauren

Lauren

Hunter's school party

Hunter's school party