I really try not to whine, rant, grumble and complain too much, at least on this blog. I would like to know when all the great stuff in 2009 will begin. So far this year I have spent 1 day in the ER with my mother-in-law (now she has to have another surgery). I have spent 2 days in the ER with Joe (1 ending in an overnight stay), multiple tests and still no answers. He goes to the doctor again on Wednesday. We have battled the stomach flu here over the past week. I will have to start working 5 days a week. I have no spending money (and I love to shop). I need new tires (not sure how to pay for those either). I desperately need to lose some weight but cannot seem to stop eating. This list could go on and on. I thought that we would start out this year on a positive note, but no such luck. I thought we had enough negativity last year with the Tornado, my surgery (giving up the hope of having another baby), Joe's surgery, the sewer backing up in the basement (I am sure I am forgetting something).
OK. I am done now. But I seriously think we need a vacation (no money for that either).




1 comment:
Its ok to rant. Maybe you can start over in February? Hang in there. Hopefully we won't get all the ice they are talking about. If you ever need to run away for a couple of hours call me :) Angela
Post a Comment