Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Rock Band World Tour brings in the new year.


We had a rather low key New Year's Eve. The Blackstock's came over and brought their new Playstation 3 (since Joe won't let us get a gaming system -even though I really, really, really, really want a Wii). The boys and Hunter spent the evening singing (I think that was what they were trying to do), drumming and playing the guitar. It was rather comical to listen to. It is a little difficult to see in the photo, but Lauren has a controller in her hand and she thinks she is playing too. It was very cute. Lorelei and I spent the evening in the basement scrap booking. What more could any girl want?? The little kids played and watched movies for hours and literally ran circles around us. We had planned to BBQ steak and shrimp, but we were all too full from the large array of snacks, so we did the steak and shrimp the next night. All in all it was a great way to end 2008 and begin 2009. Oh and did I mention how much I really want a Wii?

1 comment:

Kodi Logan said...

We thought about getting a Wii. We had it in the cart and then changed our mind. It looks like a great system for the "family." Maybe in the future.

Glad you had some peaceful holidays! Where are some pics of those pages you've been scrappin'?

Lauren

Lauren

Hunter's school party

Hunter's school party