Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snow Day

It doesn't happen very often, but I was not able to make it to work today. Truth be told, I took one look out the window and did not even attempt to get out. It took Lauren and me just about 3 hours to make it home last night. It was sleeting all the way (heavily at times). We took our time and never really got much over 20 mi/hr. Talk about a long ride. We have just been hanging out today. I have been off and on the computer. Joe has spent most of the day in his chair. If Lauren had her way, we would have a movie marathon of "Ghost in the Graveyard" (known to most as Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium). I have no idea where she came up with this name, but that is what she calls it. It happens to be her new favorite movie. She has also danced around the room to Ellen and the country song "Chicken Fried". She sings it at the top of her lungs. Hope everyone is staying warm.

2 comments:

Kodi Logan said...

I love that movie too!!! Em and I went to see it at the free movie day Campbell 16 did every week this past summer. It's pretty magical. I need to buy that one! I also love Ellen & the song Chicken Fried. Your girl sounds like my kind of chick! Must be a lot of fun at your house! Are you taking any of the new Jessica Sprague classes coming up?

Angela Graves said...

We must have been on the road at the same time. I left Cox at 3:30 and arrived at home at 6:30! Glad you made it ok.

Lauren

Lauren

Hunter's school party

Hunter's school party