Ever since Lauren has been old enough to talk, she has wanted to ride a school bus. Every time she sees a school bus, she cannot stop talking about it. It has been almost an obsession. I am not sure why though. I rode one when I was in school, and it is just not that great. It noisy, bumpy and crowed. At least that is the way I remember it anyway.
For those of you who know us well, know all about Joe and his school buses. For those that don't, let me fill you in a little. Joe has bought a few school buses and then parts them out. The first one he sold on Ebay. A guy came all the way from Oklahoma and thought he would drive it home. He had a wreck just a few miles down the road. It sat at our house for months. I have sort of lost track if Joe has had 3 or 4 buses. None the less, the latest buss addition runs and drives.
The weather had been nice and Hunter and Lauren had been playing outside, apparently in the school bus. Hunter came running inside and said I had to come to the front door and bring my camera. Joe had decided to take the kids for a ride up and down the drive. Lauren was grinning from ear to ear. 


I know it is difficult to see, but our dog Bandit is sitting in the seat behind Lauren. He likes to ride too.




1 comment:
I love that last shot. You can tell how happy Lauren is. It's the little things that make them the happiest,huh?
Post a Comment