Hunter’s baseball season is finally coming to an end. Trying to get to 2 games a week is somewhat exhausting. He seems to have enjoyed it. The boys have really improved. He had 2 rough at bats on Tuesday (2 strike-outs), but is ready to knock one out tomorrow. He has moved from out-field to 2nd base and seems to enjoy it.
I am a little behind on my digital scrapbook class. There are just not enough hours in the day. The class is nice because I can work at my own pace. The material will always be available and I can access it at any time. I wanted to take an on-line photography class, but I could not get signed up. The class sold out in less than 10 min. I was definitely disappointed, but I probably would not have had enough time anyway.
Joe has a lot of work to do next week ( a big honey-do list). We will be having some friends over for the 4th and want to sit out by the pool. Joe needs to build the deck, finish the swing set, and mow/weed-eat the yard. Wow – I’m glad I will be at work.
Hunter said the funniest thing today when we were outside. I had done something and he said it was perfect. I looked at Joe and said, “See, I did something perfect!!”. Hunter looked at me and said, “dad did something perfect once too, I think”. It just cracked me up!!
I am posting some new photos. Some of them are from today. I have not had time to do any editing, so they will just be as is.
Daddy found a turtle - Lauren was mildly interested in it until it was put on the floor. When she saw that it could move... she moved! Right on in to the living room.
Lauren wanted a towel on her head "just like Tessa"
Hunter at his ball game.
Hunter was blowing the bubbles; Lauren was chasing the bubbles
Lauren is "hiding" from the thunder.




1 comment:
Well, I'm glad to know you haven't been back at work all week. Staying busy with fun activities is much better. ;) I love that last photo of Lauren. Those little hands are the best aren't they? I look at Em's hands all the time and think they are just the cutest little things in the world!
Thanks for the comments on my digi pages. I just feel so much more at ease with it this go round. It's like the light bulb is clicking with me this time. Your page are great. That one you did on your own was beautiful. IT doesn't look like you are lacking creativity to me. I loved it!
Post a Comment