If you are not a scrapbooker then you may want to just skip this post. I don't usually post this stuff, but thought I would put a few on today (per Kodi's request). Apparently I tend to do one page layouts with one photo. I didn't really notice that until now. I have 2 full albums for each child, one partially full for each, and one album for Joe and I. I also have tons of small albums and projects. So needless to say, this is only a tiny sample. Maybe I will get brave and post some others later on. I am going to include the 2 that won prizes at the last SG retreat. These are in




1 comment:
I can't believe you were shy to post those! Wow! I love all of them. You do great work girl...you should be posting away. So, do you have a preference...digital or traditional? I like them both for different reasons. I don't think I could become just a digital scrapper. How about you?
Post a Comment