It is soooo nice to have some sun today. A little Vit. D therapy does a girl some good. Since it got down to 59 F last night, the pool water was a little cold again today. I was able to sit in my new raft and float for about 1 hour today (yup - that is 1 hr I had all to myself). It was very relaxing. I needed a little relaxation after the mini melt-down I had last evening. My mini melt-down (MMD) as I will call it was because our internet went down yesterday and did not come back on until this morning. I am completely addicted to surfing the web. Sooo.... when it went down while I was blogging yesterday, I felt a slight since of panic. Would not have been a big deal except I need to sign up for my next digi scrapping class. I had to be on the waiting list for the first class (waited almost 1 month to get in). I just new I would not get in if I could not sign up last night. I was so desperate that I drove in to town and parked in the parking lot at the salon, thinking maybe their wi fi would be avail. It would have been, if I had a password:( Anyway, it all worked out OK because I am signed up and will get started next week.
Hunter will be so embarrassed when he gets old enough to realize that his super hero cape is his sister's pink princess blanket:) Never even mind that he is pushing around a baby doll stroller!!

Lauren sitting outside next to one of my plants - she likes to make a "squinty face" when I take her picture.
1 comment:
Cute pics!!! I'm glad you got some time to yourself today. Wow...a whole hour! It's amazing how refreshing that can be.
Post a Comment