Saturday, June 21, 2008

I finally did it!


Yes folks, I am finally getting the hang of this blogging thing. My two blinkies are up and running (no pun intended). I was able to add my play list. With just a few more pics of Hunter, I will be set. Not much time to post. I have a lot to get done while Lauren is napping. She is sick again, so who knows how long she will rest. Have a great weekend!!


This is a layout I made in my digital class this week. Used a template, so not an original idea.











This in another layout I made for my digital class. This one is from scratch. Not too bad for my 1st attempt!

3 comments:

Kodi Logan said...

Oh, shoot. What's the matter with Lauren?

Congrats on getting everything working on your blog. Feels good, huh?

Angela Graves said...

looks good!

Kodi Logan said...

I'm guessing you are back at work? I haven't seen you around in a while! ;) I hope everyone is adjusting well after 6 weeks off!

Lauren

Lauren

Hunter's school party

Hunter's school party