I need your help. I have 2 blinkie's that I want to add, but I can't figure out how. I also have a play list. Can't figure that out either. Please tell me what categories to put these under!!!
I believe they both go under HTML/Java Script. YOu can give them titles from there and then copy and paste the needed code in the text box. Then go to your layout and you can move them around to wherever you like. If this doesn't work, let me know and I'll try to go back and figure out what I did exactly.
If you are wanting to add the blinkies from our photoshop classes...goodluck! I could send you the code for the Up and Running one...someone sent it to me when I took that class. I've tried to get help in the forum with finding the code for blogger for the new class, but no one has really responded except to say they can't help. The code we get to add it to our profile does not work for some reason.
You couldn't get the playlist to work either? Did you get the code from project playlist for blogger? I'll go back and look at mine more in depth and see if I can remember. It's been a while back.
5 comments:
I believe they both go under HTML/Java Script. YOu can give them titles from there and then copy and paste the needed code in the text box. Then go to your layout and you can move them around to wherever you like. If this doesn't work, let me know and I'll try to go back and figure out what I did exactly.
Kodi - thanks for trying. I am sure I am doing something wrong. I will just have to keep messing with it.
If you are wanting to add the blinkies from our photoshop classes...goodluck! I could send you the code for the Up and Running one...someone sent it to me when I took that class. I've tried to get help in the forum with finding the code for blogger for the new class, but no one has really responded except to say they can't help. The code we get to add it to our profile does not work for some reason.
You couldn't get the playlist to work either? Did you get the code from project playlist for blogger? I'll go back and look at mine more in depth and see if I can remember. It's been a while back.
Hey, I sent you a PM on the spraground. Did you get it? It's the first time I've tried to use that feature...just wondering if I'm doing it correctly.
Hey Kodi - I got your PM and sent 2 back. Hope you are enjoying the class so far.
Post a Comment